Thursday, March 17, 2011

now THESE hardwood floors rock

So, the Bloomers have embarked on another decor journey - renovating our dad's house. It's style is currently very 1980s, with very heavy antiques. My mom was certainly stylish back then, but due to her illness, was unable to update it :( Our Bloomer Dad has been living in a bit of a time warp then, and because he is suffocating under all the heavy woods, he has asked us to fix it all up, to make it look bright, modern and new again. In the process of online research about how to re-finish his oak floors (which we didn't do in the end), I found this AWESOME company in Denmark. I am not a huge fan of oak hardwood flooring because I find the grain to heavy, but the way this Dinesen company does it, it looks AWESOME. I could just lick them, they are so marvy. They must put a white wash on their floors. Not to mention I could live in just about any of these rooms, the decor is so gorgeous. Take a look. You likey?




I fancy this condo:



a darker look:

1 comment:

CHERRY HILLS FILLAGE Hardwood Flooring said...

Amazing, so beautiful. I wish I can home with this flooring someday.