Thursday, October 30, 2008

dexter for decor?!

In a desparate attempt to find a last minute Halloween costume, I stumbled across this blog that had a clever idea to host your own Dexter halloween dinner party! The inspiration for the party decor was inspired by the 'Dexter Dining Room' Amy Lau created for the Metropolitain Home's Showtime House. Apparently Showtime Networks and Metropolitan Home spent $20 million renovating a 19th century Gramercy Park townhouse by using six Showtime original series as inspiration for the decor. They enlisted top designers to transform each room into a modernist masterpiece. Such a crazy but cool concept!! Being a HUGE Dexter fan (and having a not-so-secret crush on the sexy serial killer!) I so wish I could have been involved in that design project!

Check out these pics of Amy Lau's 'Dexter Dining Room'. Its so absolutely, fabulously done I kinda want one of my own! Just not sure how I would explain it to the guests....




No comments: