Friday, October 17, 2008

living artfully & artful events



So, remember just this past summer when all of The Bay's commericals would come on the telly, with their new main slogan "Live Artfully"? This certainly caught my attention, all those glorious drips of paint, and I've been thinking about it ever since. First of all, I think this is a darn good slogan, if you ask me, and I sure do wish I had thought of it first! In particular, one quote on their site struck my fancy: "To live artfully is to recognize that art doesn't have to be found in galleries and museums." I wondered to myself, as you are probably wondering, what does "artful" really mean? It seems rather vague, no? The dictionary says that artful means something that is "done with or characterized by art or skill." And I realize, this is exactly what inBloom does. We fill our events with as much art and detail as possible. In every corner, on every table. Your weddings, bat mitzvahs and other events - they will all be part of your own personal art galleries, and for this reason, the utmost attention should be paid to making it full, plentiful, detailed, and beautiful. No so-so jobs! It is always going to stay in your memories or documented in photos for your children, their children, and their children's children. And so now it makes complete sense! This is exactly why you should hire the professionals like inBloom - to help make your wedding and events "artful." Live artfully & have artful events - executed with skill and style, to forever be documented in your own personal galleries. Thanks to The Bay for pointing out how important it is!

No comments: