Saturday, October 25, 2008

sweet inspiration

A good friend of mine bought me a subscription to Real Simple magazine for my birthday (thank you Rebecca!), and this month's issue has been sitting pretty on my coffee table, staring at me, every hour of every day, with the prettiest picture on the front. I can't stop looking at it. I love the mixture of the colours - soft green, bright yellow, white, and an accent of blue and red. So fresh and new! Just think of all the pretty things you could do with these colours at a wedding. In fact, I am trying to convince Shayna (fellow Bloomer) to use these colours for her "practice wedding" next July. And because it's a rainy day in the city, I thought I'd go buy some flowers at Ave & Dav, and see if I could play around with a centerpiece that mimics the freshness of the pic above. What do you think? If only I had a blue pot!




No comments: