Saturday, November 22, 2008

how to plan a wedding in 10 days!

Day 5 & 6: Caterer + Make-up Artist Attempt #3

We met the catering company finally and were able to look at their selection of linens. You can pick as many as you want to and it all comes included in the price! Woo hoo! We were also given a delicious selection of chocolate desserts to nibble on as we chose, these people truly know the way to my heart! And to even further excite me, that Krembo dessert I was talking about last post is on the menu! YUMMY!
Here is an example of the linen colours we selected:

And finally...finally...after another make-up artist cancellation at the last possible second (that makes 2 out of our 3 scheduled appointments) , an extremely talented and lovely woman by the name of Sigal Grushka (http://sg.form.co.il/), agreed to take us on at the end of her horribly busy day and thank goodness that she did because not only were we completely out of time, BUT she gave me a cheek worthy of Vogue magazine! I'm in love. I can't believe I have to wait another 9 months to have my Vogue cheek back!

Seriously...look at my vogue cheek!

No comments: