Tuesday, March 3, 2009

practice wedding linens

For my "Practice Wedding" I'm looking for some vintage-inspired fabrics for tablecloths. I'm only having small 4 person tables scattered about so they can be fairly patterned. I desire a 'mis-matched yet matched' feel - like I just threw it all together even though everyone will know that I didn't really. The colours seem to be leaning toward a aqua/yellow palette. So far I've found these fabrics as options but I'm not completely sold since they are a bit more green than they should be. But do they give an easy breezy vintage mis-matched yet matched feel? Or do they scream 'she tried too hard!'? Again, in case you don't know, its a Vintage Circus slash Tim Burton's 'Big Fish' themed wedding! Anyone brave enough to make suggestions?!

No comments: