Friday, November 12, 2010

the apprentice design challenge...oh the horror!



Did anyone else witness the cringe-worthy episode of The Apprentice last night?? The challenge was to create a display for Kim Kardashian's new perfume. The girls team came up with this rickety craft of horrors! I'm not sure these pictures do it justice...it was much worse than it looks! My cheeks were on fire as I watched them pull out glue guns, gems, boas, jewels and a hand drawn sign with sparkles...for a Kim Kardashian display!!! It was like a tween craft fantasy gone completely wrong. Kim's face was priceless when she came in to see it...I don't know how she kept a straight face but she had this funny pasted smile the whole time. I wouldn't have been so gracious I don't think. Poppy, the Project Manager, was so impressed with herself and her attention to detail...she hand bedazzled every gem herself with a glue gun :) Oh it was some good tv...

Happy Weekend Bloomies!

No comments: