Tuesday, November 9, 2010

superman's condo






Ok, it's not really Superman's house, but this is what it would look like if it were. It belongs to a physical therapist in New York City...a penthouse apartment in Manhattan, which she bought 10-20 years ago. 600 square feet = squishy. But that didn't stop her from making it look super cool, bright and colourful. Even open and airy if I do say so myself? I'm impressed ... I love it. And will keep it mind if I am ever forced to move to New York City (at which point I will probably only be able to afford a bachelor if even!). All the pics, plus more, including an article about this apartment can be found on NY Times.com}

1 comment:

makati condominiums said...

Perfectly lovely, understated in designing and interesting decorations. Whew! I am so delighted that there is wonderful good taste still alive and kicking in this world! :)

arrielle_p