Friday, November 19, 2010

eat your heart out!






Look at this yum-azing site called MING MAKES CUPCAKES...passed along to me by my Cousin Julia Bloomer (thank you thank you thank). Goodness gracious me, I want to make all of these, this weekend ... please! This lady is just like one of us, realized one day that she had never baked a cake from scratch, so decided to try making a whole bunch of cupcakes and cookies, and then posted the ones that worked well for her on a website! So, recipes and pictures are all included for us. I don't know which one to try first...the marshmallow mint? the nutella one? the key lime one? the espresso chocolate? the fig one? the one made with guiness?
Enjoy your weekend Bloomers - hope you have time to try a couple of these recipes out (and if you do, let me know how it tastes)!

{all photos and recipes from MING MAKES CUPCAKES}

No comments: