Tuesday, April 13, 2010

cheeky feet

I needed an excuse to look at shoes...so I'm doing this for the brides out there. IF I were to get married AGAIN, I might opt for some of these fancy feet on my wedding!

If I were taller and could have gotten away with flats on my wedding{s} then I would have opted for one of these fancy flats. They are the right amount of fancy with a perfect splash of fun....and comfort!



These flats are on the J Crew website right now. I want them!!

I like the yellow and green. You could easily buy a pair of flats and add your own brooch to it so it matches your colours. These are found via Offbeat Bride.


Sigh...these are just special. Silk shoes from Charlie Max found via Polka Dot Bride.
Love the comfort heel! And like the adorable little stripeys on the heel too. These are from an online store called ASOS. Sadly it is in the UK but apparently the pricing and shipping is reasonable. I would buy shoes online from the UK for my wedding...it is after all your wedding and feet need to be number one. ASIDE: I bought my shoes from the US and had them shipped to a friend's fancy office in NY and then had him ship them to me in a lengthy but successful process. So successful that I then had a tiny top hat delivered to his office for the circus wedding and thought it would be hidden in a box but they shipped it in a clear bag and the poor guy had to explain the tiny top hat to the stuffy investment people. Ha ha! Anyways...I found these shoes on the Oh My Deer site.











And finally...all these glorious shoes come easily from J Crew! Enjoy!

No comments: