Tuesday, April 6, 2010

not a dorky baby shower!


It always seems like there is a new type of celebration happening in Bloomer world! First it was a whole lotta wedding, and now we have moved on to baby celebrations! With an awesome Bloomer Baby Shower sure to be coming up in the next few months I've been keeping my eye out for cool ideas. I really like this modern shower that was found in Blueprint Magazine a few years ago found via At Home With Kim Vallee site. It is pretty gender neutral and I like how they had an asian-inspired menu too.

Obviously this orange and teal colour scheme speaks to me {Israel wedding anyone??} and I love the rectangular trays of the sushi and japanese food. Not sure what those desserts are but they do look delish!


Of course my mind went to what other kind of yummy desserts could you have for the asian-themed food and I found these adorable dipped fortune cookies via the Hostess with the Mostess blog! They would make a cute little takeaway gift in the always adorable take out boxes.


And finally look at these beautiful Sushi Cupcakes found via Girl in Boyland tumblr blog! They look too beautiful to eat!

No comments: