Thursday, February 25, 2010

more office idears...

I found so many other fun pictures in my home office search from the other day that I thought I'd do a follow-up post of a few!

Loving this old shutter used for mail/postcards/pictures/whatever papery thing you like! I found it on this nifty site called re-nest.com! And the following two pictures are from the same site. Check out this brilliant way to store paper stuff! And if you have rafters...shove some books in there!


I like this crafty idea for my crafts. Right now I have a Mystery Box full of odds and ends but I like these jars stuck to the shelf!


This enormous vintage suitcase can be closed up to hide all the mess inside. I actually saw it in person at Restoration Hardware and it is quite spectacular. But seeing it closed up makes me giggle a bit because it is just one, big, giant suitcase!! Kind of like you are Alice in Wonderland and you drank a potion!


I found this home office shed on Busyboo Design Blog. I would love this...you could feel like you were leaving your house to go to work! But I can't see how it would work in our cold, wet and snowy Canadian climate. It is also like a sweet version of Dexter's home office shed!


3 comments:

Melony said...

i love all of these ideas!!! i really like the shutter. i might do that for my office too :)

HMCraig said...

I so want a studio out in my backyard like that cute little shed! Something where I can open it up when it's warm and paint flowers in the sunshine. *sigh*

UK Vintage said...

Everything that you've posted here are just really pretty cool.re