Tuesday, February 23, 2010

nifty idears for home offices

I'm always on the look out for ideas for a functional but funky home office ideas since my condo isn't that big and has limited storage space. Now that we are doing the bathroom reno, and re-vamping the living room/kitchen/dining room to a red and yellow colour palette, I feel like maybe I could add a little somethin' somethin' to the office. Right now we have our second bedroom devoted to our "office" but since D's computer takes up the desk, and there is a couch on the other side of the room, I didn't have much space for my own computer and papers. So I bought a cute, white desk on sale from West Elm and right now it sits in our bedroom. It looks cute but it isn't exactly the space I had in mind for myself! I think we need a reconfiguration and I'm going to take some cues from these inspiring pictures!

We actually don't have a closet to spare {shopaholic!} so this isn't an option for me but I think it is a great idea if you have some extra closet space! I love how you can shut the door and all the papers go away!

{top picture from here and second picture from here}


I LOVE this idea! These clipboards found via With This Nest blog are awesome and I am pretty certain they will end up in my refreshed office plan!



I'm definitely inspired by these offices found via inspire*inspire blog although the top one is a bit too girly for our gender neutral apartment. I really like the floating square shelves in the green room.

1 comment:

homes for sale philippines said...

How neat your first photo is -what a wonderful place to work and think! I'll make a room like this when I have my own house in the future.

Deirdre G